Summer is all about the bronze skin and the skin glow, well I love the glow all year round to be honest. And there are so many selections this season for achieving that bronzed up glowy look.
The key is always exfoliate the skin regularly to get rid of dead skin which then gives way for clear skin. I have rounded a few favorites lately that would be perfect all summer long.
- By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Serum – This serum blurs imperfections on the skin and gives it a radiant look. I use the sunny flash shade which gives myself skin a bit of a tint and a very subtle highlight. I wear this alone on days when I don’t need to wear make up and it gives life to my face! Perfect for hot summer days.
- NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation – This has been a favorite since it was launched a few months ago. It has a nice skin like finish, medium coverage, and for the first time I found my exact color match. It doesn’t get oily or wear out through the day, it actually gets prettier (if that makes sense)
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – This is my best concealer, it is creamy and conceals perfectly without looking thick especially under the eye. I don’t need much concealing under my eyes, so I like that it just brightens under the eye and feels like there’s nothing there.
- ABHxAmrezy Highlighter – I know there are so many highlighters out there but this one gives me the right amount of glow and is a perfect match for most skin tones. I will be glowing from miles away!
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter – This primer brings the luminosity into the skin and makes the skin look healthy and glowy, without looking oily. Mix with your foundation for a dewy look or use a a primer.
- ABH Soft Glam Pallette – Summer is all bout the warm bronzy eye looks and this palette delivers on the colors that are perfect for creating the warm brown and peachy eye looks. The packaging is luxurious and the pigments are deep and creamy. I don’t usually buy new eye makeup palettes but this one was a must.
- Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF 25 – I love lip products, especially balms, and I recently came across this one and I love it. I use one of the tinted ones color ‘Simply Rose’ and it has just a pink tint, best of all it has SPF 25 to protect the lips from the UV rays.
- Guerlain Rouge G Customizable Lipstick (No. 520) – This lipstick is creamy with a satin finish and very comfortable feel on the lips. These come with an array of choices of lipstick cases (sold separately), equipped with a mirror, perfect for replenishing your lipstick. No. 520 is a universal color that adapts to your lips according to the skin PH, which on me is a soft berry color.
- Tiffany & Co Perfume – This perfume has quickly become a favorite with the warmer temperatures. I like a fresh scent in summer and this one is fresh and citrusy yet a little floral at the same time.
- Fenty Beauty Body Lava – I am obsessed with this product. It is a gel shimmer, that smells great, and, although it doesn’t dry down completely like a dry body oil, my skin stays feeling moisturized and it smells so good. It gives a subtle shimmer, especially great for the shoulders when wearing off the shoulder tops and on the legs.
PS: Do not forget your SPF lotion or spray!